Retreats are led by our resident yoga instructors.
Included are detailed instruction on pranayama and meditation as well as asana classes ranging from dynamic vinyasa flow to restorative styles.
Yoga Nidra, or yogic sleep, is also introduced to induce a deep state of relaxation.
Free time during the day is time for you: relaxing by the pool, walking along the beach, going for a surf or surfing lesson, or perhaps snorkeling around the reef at Talalla Beach.
Accommodation at the Lonely Planet recommended Talalla Retreat
Choose either the Bungalow, Big House or Deluxe Villas
– Breakfast, Lunch & Three Course Dinner
– Two 90 minute Yoga Vinyasa/Hatha Asana Classes Per Day
– Three Morning Meditation Sessions
– Two Afternoon Yin/Yoga Nidra/Yoga Lifestyle/Yogic Philosophy
– Temple Excursions/ Cooking class (Seasonal)
– Complimentary Full Body Massage